As expected, Nothing has begun to install the most reliable version of Nothing OS 2.5 based on Android 14 for Nothing Phone 2 devices. According to reports on social media platforms such as Twitter, the update has already been received by several users following the announcement earlier this week.
There are significant improvements in Nothing OS 2.5 that include new widgets and enhanced customization options for the home and lock screens. The Glyph interface, the company’s signature, has been updated significantly, with the ability to access the Glyph timer directly from the lock screen and the ability to set presets for quick duration adjustments.
- Quick access to selected features can be achieved by customizing the double-press power button.
- Additional shortcut options for the Lock Screen, including Do Not Disturb, Mute, QR code scanner, and video camera.
- Quickly capture a screenshot with a three-finger swipe gesture.
- The new screenshot editor and menu are designed to enable advanced editing features and quick deletions.
- Improved weather alert notifications have been added to the Weather app experience.
- Nothing’s style has been updated with predictive back animation and refreshed back gesture arrow visual.
- Using an updated control interface, you can adjust the ringtone and notification sound volume settings separately.
- Added support for additional device icons in the updated Quick Settings layout.
- The Camera has been improved in stability.
- Optimized system stability to guarantee a reliable and smooth experience.